erster Eintrag (noch vor der Abreise)

geschrieben von martin, am Wednesday, 3. January 2007. Kategorie(n): Martin,Reisen,Südamerika 2007 - unterwegs.

Habe mal eine Kategorie “Südamerika 2007 – unterwegs” bereitgestellt (nebst der “… – Ãœberblick”-Kategorie mit der Karte), um allenfalls von unterwegs auch mal einen kurzen Bericht schreiben zu können. Weiss aber noch nicht, ob ich das auch wirklich tun werde… je nach Lust und Zeit und Internetcafé-Verfügbarkeit.

6 responses to “erster Eintrag (noch vor der Abreise)”

1. Andi says:

Phantastisch!

Bini gspane und wünsch Dir e super spanendi und iidrücklichi Reis und das ali oisi Befürchtige sich als absolut haltlos usesteled.

Luegsch vilicht in Chile mal wägeme chliine Drucker.

Gnüüsses!

2. Peter says:

Marvelously!
    Looking forward to read the excited daily reports :-).
    Take care, find a lot of new friends and don’t wear to expensive cloth or look like a rich banker!

Have fun!

Peter

3. beverlypier says:

My name is Beverly. And I am a professional academic writer with many years of experience in writing.

My main focus is to solve problems related to writing. And I have been doing it for many years. I have been with several associations as a volunteer and have assisted people in many ways.
    My love for writing has no end. It is like the air we breathe, something I cherish with all my being. I am a full-time writer who started at an early age.
    I’m happy that I`ve already sold several copies of my works in different countries like England and others too numerous to mention.
    I also work in an organization that provides assistance to many students from different parts of the world. Students always come to me because I work no matter how difficult their projects are. I help them to save time, because I feel happy when people come to me for writing help.

Ghost Writer – Beverly – Sergreport Corps

4. jeanhartm says:

I’m an expert writer who loves to bring smiles to people’s face.

Writing is what I do for a living and I am so passionate about this. I have worked with several organizations whose goal is to help people solve writing problems.
    I love traveling and have visited several places in the past few years.
    I’m happy to have written several books that have contributed positively to the lives of many. My books are available in several parts of the world. And I’m currently working with service providers that help people save energy. Being a part of this team has open more opportunities for me to excel as a writer. I have worked with different people and met many clients as a professional.
    I can handle any kind of writing project and provide nothing but the best. People come to me all the time to ask if I can solve their assignment problems and I accept. I find pleasure in assisting them to solve their problems as a writer.

Academic Writer – Jean Hartman – Byrumsocialstudies Team

5. ambercrou says:

Hi guys, it’s Amber Crouch here!
    I work as an academic writer and have created this content with the intent of changing your life for the better. I started honing my writing talent in high school. I learned that my fellow students needed writing help—and they were willing to pay for it. The money was enough to help pay my tuition for my remaining semesters of college.
    Ever since high school, I have continued to work as an academic writer. I was hired by a writing service based in the United Kingdom. Since then, the research papers that I have written have been sold around Europe and the United States.
    In my line of work, I have become familiar with hearing, “Amber Crouch, can you help me meet my writing assignment deadline?” I know that I can provide this service.

Academic Writer – Amber – Vahealthchartbook Band

6. lianaly says:

Hey guys, my name is Liana Lynn!

I`m an academic writer and I`m going to change your lifes on?e and for all
    Writing has been my passion for a long time and now I can`t imagine my life without it.
    Most of my poems were sold throughout Canada, USA, China and even Australia. Also I`m working with services that help people to save their nerves.
    People ask me “Hey, Liana, I need your professional help” and I always accept the request, `cause I know, that only I can solve all their problems!

Professional Writer – Liana Lynn – Literaturematters Corp